Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone do any 0-60 tests on the R/T FWD vs R/T AWD vs 2.0 CVT? Curious of the difference, and creating a base line for performance mods.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
caliber172 said:
Anyone do any 0-60 tests on the R/T FWD vs R/T AWD vs 2.0 CVT? Curious of the difference, and creating a base line for performance mods.
Check out this site, I am NOT sure about how accurate they are, but it sounds about right...you can check SE, SXT, R/T FWD (Manual), R/T AWD...

You can make your own judgement on the integrity of the site, but looks pretty legit. Again, I am not sure if they are tested or estimated...

http://www.autos.com/autos/car/compact/2007/dodge/caliber/r_t_style3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
autos.msn.com shows about 9.5-10 where as this site shows about one second faster. How does yours perform?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,985 Posts
I dont see it over 8 seconds from 0-60 in my R/T AWD. Definetly not a high performance car, but its definetly no less than average.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
caliber172 said:
autos.msn.com shows about 9.5-10 where as this site shows about one second faster. How does yours perform?
I don't have a Caliber yet, so I can't really get an unofficical stop watch time for you to get an average number!:):eek::cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fingernipp said:
I dont see it over 8 seconds from 0-60 in my R/T AWD. Definetly not a high performance car, but its definetly no less than average.
If you would, use your watch and do a test, come to a stop, stop the gas to the floor and see how long it takes to reach 60 mph.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top