Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the backstory. When I got my car, my salesman promised all kinds of stuff since my wait was 10 weeks and he had told me 4 weeks tops. He came thru on everything (chrome fuel door, kasey kahne die cast car, dodge clock, etc) but the spoiler.
So he calls me today and says he can get it for me for the wholesale price. ($200 he says) I told him that when I got a spoiler for my neon, it was $100 Retail.
He said to come up after work with $100 and it's mine. :D Awesome. My cali is getting a spoiler! For $100!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure thing. If it quits raining here, I can put it on tomorrow.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL I picked it up and it's Inferno Red. :)
The only other thing I really want is to get my windows tinted. That shouldn't be too long.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Is the rear spoiler that much longer than the stock one? When I asked about it, my salesrep said it added maybe an inch for $300. (sounds like the spam email I get :) )

·
Registered
114 Posts
The rear spoiler looks a lot more aggresive than the stock,downsloped one that came on it. It is longer but it is also sloped up as opposed to down and looks alot sharper!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
xcanuk said:
(sounds like the spam email I get :) )
And that sales guy probably sent it to you:p

Not the best side-by (the SRT uses the bigger spoiler)... but it looks a lot bigger to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like that side by side view. I'll have to take some before and after photos and put them up. I have to go grab a 10mm socket and get to it. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay here they are. :)

We don't see top views very often on here. Sorry about how dirty it is. It rained all day for 2 days straight here.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Looks great! The spoiler definitely helps the lines out on the back of the Caliber.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Ok, I'm going to get slammed hard for this, but, here goes. . .

I'm not a big fan of the Caliber's spoiler. To me it looks like some punk kid wearing his baseball cap backwards. Don't get me wrong, I don't completely dislike the spoiler, but it really does nothing for me and most likely not something I'm going to worry about getting for my Caliber. But, that's just a matter of personal opinion, nothing against anyone who has or will get a spoiler.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
mistermario said:
looks pretty sweet :) what does your decal say on the front windshield?
It says 9KAHNE for Kasey Kahne. Too bad Tony Stewart just took him out at Dover.
Michael K- Getting the spoiler wasn't something I "worried" about either. But now I love it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks good beth! You should tint you tails now!!! That would look good on the inferno!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah that would look nice. Can you get those yet??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts