Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2008 srt4 has a bad carrier bearing. it is physically coming apart and making loud squeaking. also the aluminum 3 hole bearing bracket has been welded by previous owner. the problem is that even the dodge dealer no longer has these parts. and when they look them up they are blacked out. i did MAYBE find the correct part numbers for the bracket but they cant tell me if the bearing comes in the barcket or not. my cv axle on that side seems ok. but need to find the right carrier bearing and preferably a new bracket as well. does anyone know any place to source one or are there any nice aftermarket ones? maybe some other cars on the market share the same part? mitsubishi or neon? please help

·
Registered
32 Posts
my 2008 srt4 has a bad carrier bearing. it is physically coming apart and making loud squeaking. also the aluminum 3 hole bearing bracket has been welded by previous owner. the problem is that even the dodge dealer no longer has these parts. and when they look them up they are blacked out. i did MAYBE find the correct part numbers for the bracket but they cant tell me if the bearing comes in the barcket or not. my cv axle on that side seems ok. but need to find the right carrier bearing and preferably a new bracket as well. does anyone know any place to source one or are there any nice aftermarket ones? maybe some other cars on the market share the same part? mitsubishi or neon? please help
Try AutoShack and their are companies on Amazon&Ebay you can find parts the the STEALERSHIPS and autoparts stores don't have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts