Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well why the wife was gone I put in the back up sensors that I have had for about 2 months now. It has an led screen tell you what distance you have left before you hit something. The good thing about it when it says 0.0 you still have about 10inches before you would actually hit it. It also beeps faster the closer you get to the object. Since I already have sirius they are running a special so she went ahead and got the starmate unit. I put it in the cubby hole underneath the radio. It looks good. I also hard wired it so it will turn on/off with the car and you dont waste the power outlet with just the sat power. The only wire that is visible is the AUX one. I am working on a cable now that is only about 3inches so you dont have a long cable for such a short distance and she can use the long cable for the ipod only. I couldnt take pics when I installed it cause she took the camera with her to london. I will get pics up either today or tommorow!

·
Registered
21 Posts
We want Pics! Also how was the install for those sensors. that is the next on my list. do you need to purchase a wire harness for it?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no the sensors I got came with everything. The 4 sensors, the LED display, power wire, the brains! I was going to take a pic today but when the wife got home we were having tornado warnings!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts