Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I finally get to pick up my (not-so) shiney new Caliber!

I stopped by the dealer today (They were closed today), found it on the lot and took a couple pictures.

It's a wee bit dirty, and missing the antenna...hrmm!

I'm rather excited :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
It may be a wee bit dirty, but it still looks GREAT.

That grill looks plenty shiny!

They can always get you an antenna or "pirate" one off another car (maybe that's what happened to yours); a lot of folks prefer those european-style antennas anyway.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Very awesome! I bet the excitement is so hard to take!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really need something to occupy my time with. Work is going to suck tomorrow. Nothing being stuck in an office while your new car is waiting for you!

24 hours to go, I think I know what The Ramones were singing about now :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ramones huh? That's good. Hang in there man. I know the wait with it right there has to suck. But the payoff looks great...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
savimia said:
Ramones huh?
From "I Wanna be Sedated" .. How nice that would be..Wake up and go get it! :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Principal said:
From "I Wanna be Sedated" .. How nice that would be..Wake up and go get it! :D
I know, I have to go drive my car and play some music. Ever since I read your post in my head! Time is passing - your car in your hands soon.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Looks good.

Antenna is probably in the back. They take them off when they ship them. Mine wasn't on the car when I forst got to the lot, but it was put on before I drove it home. The "lot assistant" washed the car, put the antenna on, removed the paper floor mats, cleaned off the sticky residue from the window sticker, and mounted my license plates for me before I got the keys.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That explains the antenna, thanks ;)

I picked it up last night, it had 7KM on it. I only put another 20 on. I'll pile a bunch of today as I drive around and take pictures of it.

It looks alot better not that it's been cleaned up, over the weekend I'll give it a wax job and see how that goes.

Time to run, I got driving to do :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts