Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to share that chris from AMS flew down here to hawaii for a tuning session this week end. we had a great turn out (Club 808). All cars tuned was sti and evos(i think). chris was cool he was hopping to see my csrt(he didnt even know they was out :icon_flaming: :jester:) on the dyno but they didnt have room. thanks to rad motorsports for hosting the session and for giving out great deals. i was stock till that day(this past friday first day of the session) and while cruzing with the fellas i decided to get a muffler delete done. 30 mins and 90 bucks later i heard a beast. they did great work nice welds and hangers.

the sound is amazing not rice at all and not much drone at all. the butt dyno feels a little gain lol. i will get pics up of the delete and of the dyno session a little later.

·
Registered
382 Posts
wow! sorry i didn't see this sooner! I'm in Hawaii now!!! Haven't seen any CSRTs runnin around but a lotta Neons and Challengers. Cool deal with the muff delete....I still have mine hangin round for track days. Those AMS guys are super cool!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow! sorry i didn't see this sooner! I'm in Hawaii now!!! Haven't seen any CSRTs runnin around but a lotta Neons and Challengers. Cool deal with the muff delete....I still have mine hangin round for track days. Those AMS guys are super cool!
yo howzit? you in oahu? i see valdosta? i was stationed there before. i only know about 4 other csrts here in oahu.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Are you here on vacation?

yo howzit? you in oahu? i see valdosta? i was stationed there before. i only know about 4 other csrts here in oahu.
I recently saw a new Sunburst Orange 2 weeks ago early morning headed to Kaneohe Marine Base.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you here on vacation?

I recently saw a new Sunburst Orange 2 weeks ago early morning headed to Kaneohe Marine Base.
lol that bites. had to pick the same color as me. will maybe his a marine and getting orders to move soon lol.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
What the hell! I never got to lay over in Hawai while on the way to see Mrs. Pak amd Mrs. Su.

Enjoy the Soju and don't forget to tell the GF how hard your working.

·
Registered
382 Posts
What the hell! I never got to lay over in Hawai while on the way to see Mrs. Pak amd Mrs. Su.

Enjoy the Soju and don't forget to tell the GF how hard your working.
She knows how hard I'm workin....and the soju's not too bad here in HI...but it's kinda expensive (from what I've been told). I'll make sure to tell Mrs. Pak and Mrs. Su hello for ya!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
lol that bites. had to pick the same color as me. will maybe his a marine and getting orders to move soon lol.
Sorry, He looked local. Maybe a civilian worker or guest. Didn't see any military decals on his windshield.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.