Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got pics of the roof bars/bike racks? I"m wanting them for my car but I want to know how they look. I'll still end up getting the hitch mount one for when I need to load 4 bikes, but for the times I need 2 the roof ones would be the way to go.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My pic is taken at Clover Point. Then you know the mountain biking around here. Need a real rack. Don't want to scratch my baby...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. And I recognize your truck.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
kdogg said:
Anybody got pics of the roof bars/bike racks? I"m wanting them for my car but I want to know how they look. I'll still end up getting the hitch mount one for when I need to load 4 bikes, but for the times I need 2 the roof ones would be the way to go.
Do ADVANCED SEARCH for ROOF RACKS MAY 10th by .22 for pictures of installation.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. They look pretty sweet...:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I opted to go with the trailer hitch style for carring my bikes.... I purchased a Hidden hitch and a Saris T-RAX 500 (4 Bike) carrier... I must say I love the way the hitch is bairly visible and the carrier hols the bikes solid!

:)

Mike A

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. I was wondering how well the hitch one works. More often than not I'll only have 2 on, hence the interest in the roof racks. But when I need 4, the only option is the hitch. Kinda freaked out about putting them on the roof... What if one slips when I'm loading it?:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts