Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my black spoiler that come in today. Estimated time for installation - around 50 mins to 1 hour 10 mins.. (without any trouble)

Estimated Time it actually took: 4 hours !! (I tell you why later) :mad:

(This isnt complete instructions on how to do this)

New Spoiler out of box

Old Spoiler ( you all should know what it looks like)

Do this first, remove under panel. Just pull it off from the sides... Carefully

Now the reason for it taking about 4 hours to do is this:

Where the nuts that mount the spoiler down are, make sure you DO NOT drop them !! Or they will fall between the metal plating. It took me forever to get them out. I also had to wait for about 1 hour for my friend to drop by with a 1" circular magnet to pinpoint it... This took all my time :(

After this, it took about 5 mins...

Ever see a Caliber without a spoiler?? :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
My new Spoiler !

Sorry I havent clear the car....

God and some of the pictures are crap to :( oh well you can make it out

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't know how I ever missed this post but I appreciate you posting these large pics of the spoiler. It's nice to see this on another Black Caliber. It looks fantastic. It gives me an idea of what mine will look like in the future and I'm pleased with what I'm seeing!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks awesome!! Was there any two-sided tape?

Gives it the SRT4 appearance, very nice add!! :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
That spoiler looks sick as hell :D !!! Was it super easy to install other than you accidently losing your nuts (no pun intended) ? I wanna get one for my cali, but my car is orange and I'd have to get it painted...

·
Registered
111 Posts
MCGHxNA said:
That spoiler looks sick as hell :D !!! Was it super easy to install other than you accidently losing your nuts (no pun intended) ? I wanna get one for my cali, but my car is orange and I'd have to get it painted...
To my knowledge they come pre-painted to match the color of your Caliber and I believe they run around $300.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MCGHxNA said:
Hey, did you have any problems with the rear window washer fluid not flowing right after the spoiler swap?

No, the washer fluid had no leaks or anything. Just make sure the tubes are tight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts