Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Pearl was mated perfectly with the Uconnect in the Caliber. This week (no new s/w updates done), the RIM/Uconnect started acting funny. Although both are paired to each other, when we now press the Uconnect button, we get the message 'Phone not ready" and the disconnect prompt.

I delete the pairing from each device, try again, new code, it pairs fine, but when I try to use Uconnect again, we get the same message.

I have been searching Blackberry forums, not sure what search words I should use and there are tons of hits, so I thought I would try here (of course, AFTER doing a search...

:mad:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Have you simply tryed rebooting the phone, or disabling bluetooth then reenabling it? On occasion my XV6700 wont connect and i just turn bluetooth off then back on.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fingernipp said:
Have you simply tryed rebooting the phone, or disabling bluetooth then reenabling it? On occasion my XV6700 wont connect and i just turn bluetooth off then back on.
Yes, and no. (yes to disable the Btooth). Will try to reboot the RIM and see what gives.

Thanks

·
Registered
614 Posts
Fingernipp said:
My Telus version of the 6700 lost pairing about a week ago. I had to delete the original pairing and recreat it to get everything back to normal. I had been experimenting with the phone which may have contributed but I don't know for sure. Everything has been fine since. Turning on and off the BT radio (on the phone) has also been effective if I notice any phone / uConnect issues.

·
Registered
683 Posts
My Treo 650 will fail to connect now and then. It's usually my phones fault. It seems to only connect when I turn the ignition on. If my phone is not already on I have to turn the ignition off and then back on to get it to connect. For the most part it works great, just once in awhile it glitches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts