Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best way to black out my chrome grill? I have a black SXT and would prefer the black grill.:confused:

Tim

·
Registered
689 Posts
Post a swap thread on here, I'm sure there are some people on here who want a chrome grill and got the painted, especially black.

·
Registered
746 Posts
hey hey, i have the black one, i'm up for a trade so long as we both know how to remove and reattach the grills... and that you're not too far so that i don't have to drive without a grill for a week or so... you know... snail mail...

·
Registered
162 Posts
You can also check Ebay out if you are more into buying a grill, and then selling yours. I know that in the last week there have been a ton of grills on there.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I would definately suggest posting for a swap. Many people here have expressed intrest in a chrome grill.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yeah I do dig the Chrome look. However, I think the complete blackout look is pretty nice if done complete.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bought a sxt and it comes with chrome, i would consider trading for black. Only problem is car doesnt come for 2 months, so if any1 is still interested

·
Registered
775 Posts
I would be willing to swap my Marine Blue grille for a chrome one. That wouldn't help you guys who are looking for black though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts