Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally i have a friggin bluetooth enabled phone!!! ugh i've been waiting forever for an excuse to ditch the old phone for a nicer shinier one... and the sony ericsson cybershot k790a is my new toy!!! yay!!

can't wait to set it up tomorrow!! yay!!!!

ok one more...

yay!!!:D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Bang, you should have waited till March. I understand that the CRTC has finally agreed to allow cellphone customers to keep their number when changing carriers. As long as you don't have any time left on your plan you can change with no penalty. Should be some good deals if you play Rogers off Bell off Telus.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well frack. i couldn't have waited anyway... my old cellphone hit the pavement and broke at the hinge... two handed cellphone use isn't what i was looking for. btw, get the sony ericsson k790a. you will love it.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's funny... i seem to have this fascination with this theme... if you are ever on xbox live feel free to add me to your friends list... just wait till you see my gamer pic... my gamer tag is superbanger.

there's a pic of the new phone though... i'll have to find the bits of the old one to take a picture of.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
superbang said:
btw, get the sony ericsson k790a. you will love it.
I hope your phone has been trouble free cause I just ordered one from Rogers to-day. This was the first day of # portability and my Rogers contract had ended last year so I phoned them and told them I was thinking of taking my number to Bell for a better deal unless they sweetened up my plan. I've been with Rogers for over 15 years so I already had a pretty good deal, $20 for 200 weekday, unlimited evenings and weekends, call display, free text messages and call waiting. After negotiating with the lady for over a half an hour she threw in 100 min. of long distance a month and a new Sony Ericsson K 790 for free with no increase in the monthly bill. I don't know if this is a newer model than yours, it has 3.2 Mega pixel camera.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts