Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I just picked up an orange R/T FWD loaded with everything but the bluetooth system. I love my Caliber! Its so much better for driving daily than my jeep! I'll post pics Monday.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats on the new Cali!!! My wife and I also have an orange R/T. We still love it as much as the day we bought it. Did you get the manual or the automatic?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Congrats! If you ever deicde to get bluetooth the factory system is easy to install and with DCG package you likely have the wiring needed.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sunday evening alright? Back at my real home, I have dialup that is rated at 56k but our phone lines are so horrible that I get something around 28.8k, so it would take forever to upload them. They are from my camera phone, so my apologies for quality. But I likey so far! Averaging 27 MPGs right now, bought it with 24 miles on the odometer before test drive, and I put the rest on it.
Here's my album!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/CoriolisSTORM/Caliber/

How much is the Bluetooth system? I was thinking about that today actually since the Caliber is quiet enough that I can actually hear my phone now. (The Jeep you had to pull over and answer it even with a hard top on...)

·
Registered
343 Posts
CoriolisSTORM said:
Sunday evening alright? Back at my real home, I have dialup that is rated at 56k but our phone lines are so horrible that I get something around 28.8k, so it would take forever to upload them. They are from my camera phone, so my apologies for quality. But I likey so far! Averaging 27 MPGs right now, bought it with 24 miles on the odometer before test drive, and I put the rest on it.
Here's my album!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/CoriolisSTORM/Caliber/

How much is the Bluetooth system? I was thinking about that today actually since the Caliber is quiet enough that I can actually hear my phone now. (The Jeep you had to pull over and answer it even with a hard top on...)
Nice Car...you're obviously not in the northeast....you have NO snow

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, I would have waited and got an AWD R/T if the snow was a factor here. This is a vast improvement as far as creature comforts, speed, acceleration and such are concerned when compared to my 2.5L Wrangler SE. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts