Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some shots of the Caliber after a wash :D

Heres the drive we went on last weekend, the car handled great!

·
Registered
506 Posts
man that drive looks fun... speed limits? and how fast were you driving it? also is it really hot where you were driving? how did the chill zone do?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Chill Zone was great, we had bottled water in there. It stayed cold for the hour and a half drive. The speed limits were anywhere from 35 to 55, I was usually doing 65+ (Except turns, I would slow down) I got a baby on board lol. I was taking turns at 45-50 though, it handled really well. And yeah, it was hot, probably around 95 that day.

·
Registered
506 Posts
hmmm so this chill zone you say works... we'll see.... we'll see lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
that's great man,, congrats... NOW PLEASE CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE!!! jeje :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
The view is gorgeous. That black Caliber is lookin' mighty shiny. I wanted a black one, but opted for the Steel Blue, thinking it wouldn't look as dirty as black does when it is dirty (whew, know what I mean?), but it is pretty close. If I get a chance to wash mine today I will, my baby needs it. And whatever my baby needs, my baby gets.

BTW... I understand your sig and it is fine

BTW2... There are younger people reading this forum, so please watch your language, specifically, how you titled this thread topic.:D

BTW3... If you didn't realize, sarcasism in BTW2, just something I saw on here the other day, made me laugh, did not realize how many 10-15 year olds were on here. I doubt many, if any, but if you don't know what I am talking about, nevermind.:cool:

·
Registered
506 Posts
i wanna eat it.... sorry that was random but i'm tired... :(

·
Registered
506 Posts
black is way hot in the summer... that's the only reason i didn't go for the black... though i do like the black w/ tint w/ some nice elegant not gaudy rims

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, if/when my wife let's me put some money in it, it's going to get some wheels and some tint. It's only the base model, but I think about the only thing making it not an SXT is the wheels. It has a lot of the options.

I was just stoked, I had lost the cable for my camera so I couldn't post any pictures, but someone let me borrow thiers.

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks good man, but damn that instrument cluster looks wierd compared to the sxt/rt cluster. And get tint at all cost.. for some reason it makes the caliber look twice as nice. And for the record nothing is harder to keep clean than the solar yellow ;).

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hate washing the car. I have to wash it once a week at least... If it rains here it's done. Probably wouldnt be so bad if it wasn't desert here... About the tinting, what was the prices you guys paid? I want to do that, btu not sure about the costs.

·
Registered
901 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cost me $240 CDN for all 9 windows to get tinted.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts