Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

..oh, you're serious? No I doubt that anybody makes any for the Caliber. Heck its hard enough to find one for the Jeep Patriot, which is an SUV.

Mind you, I have seen Dodge Caravans with bull bars on them in New york city, so anythings possible...

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Another situation where I'll keep my mouth shut.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

..oh, you're serious? No I doubt that anybody makes any for the Caliber. Heck its hard enough to find one for the Jeep Patriot, which is an SUV.

Mind you, I have seen Dodge Caravans with bull bars on them in New york city, so anythings possible...
They are seriously needed there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am serious. I am on a volunteer fire dept. I have a siren mounted right now but due to the small space available behind the grill, I am not getting enough decibles to make me legal. I am going to have to mount it outside the car and thought a small bull bar would be best.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
I am serious. I am on a volunteer fire dept. I have a siren mounted right now but due to the small space available behind the grill, I am not getting enough decibles to make me legal. I am going to have to mount it outside the car and thought a small bull bar would be best.
Right behind the grille isn't loud enough? That's where I see all the volunteer fire dept. people over here have them mounted.

I have not seen any bull bars made for this car. There is really no place to even attach on on the front bumper. It's pretty much bare space underneath the bumper, and there's no supports strong enough to support that kind of weight.

What about right underneath the front bumper? A few plastic slits can't be enough to not make it loud enough. If it still isn't loud enough, maybe go with another siren?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts