Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is its cool no cutting ,fits right out of the box for $44,-Canadian with tax includet,let me know what your guys think of it.Cheers Thomas
Attached Thumbnails

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.38 said:
That looks really good! How does it attach to the bumper?
it has in the back Two 3M automotive Attachment Tapes you just put it in place and pull on the tape thats it ,took me 2 minutes :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looks very nice I'll have to get one of those

·
Registered
256 Posts
I see pics. It looks awesome. Where'd you get it? I need me one of them...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kdogg said:
I see pics. It looks awesome. Where'd you get it? I need me one of them...
i got it at hamilton auto supply but after checking there website i found out they are also available at canadian tire they have two sizes a and b ,you need to buy the b one ,cheers thomas

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks for keeping on that. It looks really good.

·
Registered
294 Posts
tupmeier said:
i got it at hamilton auto supply but after checking there website i found out they are also available at canadian tire they have two sizes a and b ,you need to buy the b one ,cheers thomas
I have yet to see them at Cdn Tire, guess it might be a special order at the parts counter (any part number listed on the box besides B)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
xcanuk said:
I have yet to see them at Cdn Tire, guess it might be a special order at the parts counter (any part number listed on the box besides B)
here is the canadian tire part number and beside the b it says 5602

Universal Bumper Protector, Large
$39.99
Product #41-8801-8
  • Attaches to minivans and SUVs near the trunk/hatch area for protection while loading and unloading
  • OEM look that minivans/SUVs have when they are manufactured with a bumper protector

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thanks Thomas! Your persistence, your pictures, your explanations, and your information on this have been invaluable! I load and unload a rather large air compressor in and out of my Caliber all the time, and I've been wanting and needing one of these since I first got it. I'll be heading over to Auto Zone the first chance I get. I also think that the company who makes these owes you a big thanks also. I have a feeling that they will sell quite a few, because of you. How poetic.
Thanks again.;)
Cheers, Fitz

·
Registered
614 Posts
Thanks Thomas. I'll be at CT tomorrow for this. Since you are on a roll, try to dig up some front molded mud flaps to go with the rears:)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I will be doing this as well. Looks very good

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fitz said:
Thanks Thomas! Your persistence, your pictures, your explanations, and your information on this have been invaluable! I load and unload a rather large air compressor in and out of my Caliber all the time, and I've been wanting and needing one of these since I first got it. I'll be heading over to Auto Zone the first chance I get. I also think that the company who makes these owes you a big thanks also. I have a feeling that they will sell quite a few, because of you. How poetic.
Thanks again.;)
Cheers, Fitz
fitz da great ,i am deeple humbelt:D ,cheers thomas

1 - 20 of 60 Posts