Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this past friday i picked up a new Mazda3. So i wanted to stop in to tell everyone good bye. I hope everyone who owns the caliber loves their car, and has the best of luck with it.

Was nice talking with everyone for this short period of time.

Best of luck to everyone here.

Jerry

·
Registered
226 Posts
Why do you have to leave? I would think that you enjoyed coversations as well as information on here!

Zoom Zoom. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont plan on leaving the board totally, stoping in and checking things out from time to time for certain. Then ill stop in when the sert-4 comes out and ill tell everyone how i beat it up all the time. hehe and no, thats not in the Mazda.
But there are alot of really cool people on here, and ill be around, just not nearly as much as i would be if i actually got one...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I hear you. Good luck on your new car. I like that car but the caliber had more of what I wanted. Your car sure is fun to drive. Mia

·
Registered
246 Posts
gsx rated98 said:
I dont plan on leaving the board totally, stoping in and checking things out from time to time for certain. Then ill stop in when the sert-4 comes out and ill tell everyone how i beat it up all the time. hehe and no, thats not in the Mazda.
But there are alot of really cool people on here, and ill be around, just not nearly as much as i would be if i actually got one...
For sure, stick around whenever you can! You're always welcome. The kill stories will soon be starting I think when that bad boy comes out.

Medic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts