Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent seen these upgrades done yet. they fit very well. note the handles
are made for magnum, perfect fit. also chrome pillars on the rear hatch.
now waiting for rims.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I was thinking about doing my windows but I'm not too sure yet. I already have door chrome and rims.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I like the Side Pillars. Not really feeling the rear hatch ones though. But it still looks good. Where did you get them?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Now you need a set of 18x7 Stock Crome R/T Rims to go with it , By the way I have a set if interested:D

·
Registered
775 Posts
I looks like you dropped your cane (first pic).

The Chrome looks good. A nice set of wheels will really set it off well.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
en023 said:
I like the Side Pillars. Not really feeling the rear hatch ones though. But it still looks good. Where did you get them?
Check Ebay, they've been on there for a couple months now. Not something I would do to my Caliber. Just doesn't look right to me. Especially on a red car. Silver probably wouldn't look bad, and maybe black. Especially if you got the mirror tint.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ha i didnt even notice that my cane got in the way. i havent driven my cali since my surgery on my leg on 10/3, but that still doesnt stop me from doing
mods. i like the r/t rims but im looking on getting the charger r/t rims chrome.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nah!.........Try and work out a deal with Radruss..........Maybe he will cut you deal since you belong to this forum........How bout it Radruss? Give him a deal he can't refuse. You'll kill two birds with one stone.....You get nice chrome rims, He gets rid of his. It's a win-win situation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts