Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of doing some custom paint following the body lines on the top of the front fenders and along the bottom of the windows. what color do you think would go well with my sunbusrt orange.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Black. Why don't you try vinyl first and then if you don't like it you can change it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Why don't you try putting a picture into photoshop or a program like it and playing around with the colors. Then you can try just about anything with hardly any effort. Of course it won't look EXACT but it will be close :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Silver or a Charcoal color would look good.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Try it without the straight line after the fender.

·
Registered
377 Posts
That silver looks slick!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Gunz I'm Going By The Paint Shop Tonight To Look At Some Color Chips In The Mean Time All You Chop Artist And Photo Shop Techs Keep The Ideas Coming.

·
Registered
135 Posts
oooo...Silver :) Hey you could always make it a poll in a new thread :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Could they do it like silver to orange... Purple may be a little too much.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
modiddly said:
How AbouT This Going To Use A Kameleon Color For The Purple Area Propably A Purple To Orange Color Change.
I agree that the purple as a trim/contrasting color may be a bit much. If it is a chameleon effect, I guess it's something that may have to be seen in person before drawing any conclusions, though.

Now if the whole car was purple, I think it would look OK. As a quick aside, here is a photo modification I did a few months ago:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts