Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some pictures of a Mt Charleston cruise my carclub did... ill just post a couple of the Cali for now and get some othes up later. couple pics of our new Scion TC as well.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics of the cruise and BBQ

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nice pics Darren......any idea when Magnaflo is gonna release that exhaust?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dunno... talked to the guys when i was at SEMA and they said its still in marketing or some bull****....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Did you notice any power increase and was it worth it for the sound trade off..............BTW how does it sound anyway. My thing would be I wouldn't want it to be too loud.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very quite. DB level is still legal in all 50 states, but does still have a nice low rumble to it.... seems to have helped... obviously an exhaust system isnt a super HP gain or anything, but it does feel a little less restricted.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Nice pics, looks like fun...
Also looks like the BBQ featured roasted tires!! :D

What's up with that car with the funny looking black & white graphics?
I noticed the 300C with a Power Ported Performance decal; Looks like ILLNOIZE from our 300cforums sister site?? (sorry, don't know his people name).

Haven't been in quite some time, but have enjoyed a drive up the big mountain when we've been in Las Vegas... a nice break from the usual sin city activities.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ yup thats brian with the 300

the del sol is our immitation cop car... aka the Rice Police... he gives tickets to people with god aweful looking cars. dynos at around 260hp/270ftlbs tq at 7lbs of boost. srt4 is runnin a 50 shot plus some motor mods. The only car the wasnt there was our 300hp 4 door civic. (rice polices wife) she drove her BMW instead.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
me to, im getting the first SRT to role off the lot here in vegas... i cant own stuff without tinkering with it though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know what you mean but I am resisting so I can trade it in for a hummer,I think I had enough with this car to stay away from dodge for a while.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
cannonball said:
a hummer, .
They are not that expensive. At the little No-tell Motel on the Lakeshore in west end Toronto where I stayed for 10 days in September while working the film festival you could get one for $5. $3.50 if you negotiated. Thats Canadian $.;)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ you rock :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts