Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of the common bezel thread, I thought I'd put this together

2007 - 2008 Dodge Caliber Bezel (Non-Navigation Radio)

Part Numbers:
YD501B6AB - I think this is the satin silver - could also be YD501SFAE
YD501RHAB
YD501V6AB
YD501YHAB
YD501Z2AB
*Not sure what part number is for what colour though

2007 - 2008 Dodge Caliber Bezel (Navigation Radio)

Part Numbers:
YZ081Z2AB or 82210579 - Satin Silver
YZ081RHAB or 82210581 - Inferno Red
YZ081B6AB or 82210577 - Marine Blue
YZ081YHAB - Solar Yellow
YZ081V6AB or 82210582 - Sunburst Orange
05291823AB - REC Bracket

2009 Dodge Caliber Bezel (All Radios)

Part Numbers:
1LG981SFAA or 1LG981SFAB - Alloy Silver (SRT4)
1LG981Z2AA or 1LG981Z2AB - Satin Silver (Non-SRT4)
1LG981V6AB - Sunburst Orange
1LG981QDAB - Blue (Thanks to Xanadi)
1LG981RHAB - Inferno Red (Thanks to NightsFlame)

2010+ Dodge Caliber Bezel (All Radios)

An excellent How-To remove the radio and bezel is here - http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=353614

Part Numbers:

*Note - The 2007-2009 Bezels will work in all 2007 - 2009 Calibers. The 2009 Bezel is preferred for a Double DIN aftermarket install, as it usually works the best, as it is very close to a Double DIN (its usually bang on for the height, and it just needs a dash kit for the sides.

**Please PM me with part numbers that you have that will help make this more complete, and I will add them here**

***I am not responsible for any errors in this post, it is created as a help, and although I have tried to make sure its 100% accurate, I do not have access to Dealer Connect to verify it. The parts manual only lists parts, and not their colours

Attachments

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree though I like the ac controls better.

Good timing on this UN4GTBL, I was just noticing quite a surge in bezel questions.
Thanks.

I noticed the same, and figured if we can get all the info in one thread, it would save somebody some time :bigthumb:

***I still need part numbers for most of the above pieces, so please PM me if you know them***

·
Registered
217 Posts
***I still need part numbers for most of the above pieces, so please PM me if you know them***
How about this, from the Caliber service parts manual:

(attachment zipped since PDF is restricted to 20k)

Attachments

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thanks.

I noticed the same, and figured if we can get all the info in one thread, it would save somebody some time :bigthumb:

I dont know the bezel numbers, but I do know a bezel adapter for the 09 if that helps this thread?

Metra makes one (from what I've heard its doesn't look that good), american international makes one (part number CD-K642) that fits tight and looks nice.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I kinda prefer the 2010. I hope UN4GTBL doesn't ban me ...

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:rofl:

I like the 2010 personally, and after testing one out i like the design better, especially down around the cupholders...

But thats :eek:fftopic:
ban him!!!

lol good info man

p.s. i like the 2010 as well.. wish i could have that dashboard...

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
kind of offtopic, but sure.

do you have the ability to check the 07-08 dash part numbers, RE: their colour?
I will in a few days. I was just thinking for those that will want to do a full interior swap. Would be helpful to have all the information in one thread.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will in a few days. I was just thinking for those that will want to do a full interior swap. Would be helpful to have all the information in one thread.
I'd love to do it, but because i have an '07, i would need to swap EVERYTHING

those with 08+ would be able to just switch the dash/center console and door pieces

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I'd love to do it, but because i have an '07, i would need to swap EVERYTHING

those with 08+ would be able to just switch the dash/center console and door pieces
really???

how much of the dash, like, would all the gauges have to be replaced as well, or just the plastic part of the dash

i have an 08 :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
really???

how much of the dash, like, would all the gauges have to be replaced as well, or just the plastic part of the dash

i have an 08 :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
my 07 has a light interior, yours has a nicer dark interior

at least the top of the dash, door panels. it looks like the glovebox is the same. you'd need to get a new center console too

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
my 07 has a light interior, yours has a nicer dark interior

at least the top of the dash, door panels. it looks like the glovebox is the same. you'd need to get a new center console too
i wonder how much it would cost to do that swap, because i REALLY like the new dash, especially the a.c controls

anywho, if you get part numbers and prices that would make this thread awesomer lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
i wonder how much it would cost to do that swap, because i REALLY like the new dash, especially the a.c controls

anywho, if you get part numbers and prices that would make this thread awesomer lol
The hvac controls of the 2010 are electronic, no longer cable driven, so you'd probably need a whole new blower unit, etc. But I'd love to do this^

5 bucks to the first person to do it. :)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.