1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
190 Posts
IMO: I wouldn't get that grill. The stock grill is like a dodge trademark and it makes the car look pretty mean. That grill kind of makes it look like a PT cruiser grill.

·
Registered
126 Posts
IMO, I think its ugly, but thats me. I would love get the honeycomb grille that will be available on the SRT4. Plus you don't loose the Dodge Emblem, which is what stands out to me on the front of the car.

·
Registered
190 Posts
kjguy_43 said:
Plus you don't loose the Dodge Emblem, which is what stands out to me on the front of the car.
I agree with this point.

·
Banned
400 Posts
Yea, seen that about a month ago, very UNATTRACTIVE indeed CC, Don't dooooooooooooooooooooo it!:(

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh no! I am not going to put that on MY car. Just was thinking out loud that I wasn't sure if I liked it or not in general.

·
Registered
115 Posts
If it came in black, or car color i might like it, I want to get (assumeing I ever get my car) the rear spoiler, and grill painted the same color as the car, that flat black just doesn't do it for me

·
Banned
400 Posts
CaliberChic said:
Oh no! I am not going to put that on MY car. Just was thinking out loud that I wasn't sure if I liked it or not in general.
Whew!:)

Now if someone makes the "HONEYCOMB" grill like the "BENTLEY" Grill, I'll be ALL OVER IT IN A NY MINUTE!:cool:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
47 Posts
kjguy_43 said:
I would love get the honeycomb grille that will be available on the SRT4.
I'd love the same thing. Just a thought on this though. The SRT4's entire front end is different from the others from the pics we've seen. The hood comes all the way to the front and the honeycomb on it comes all the way up to the hood. If you were going to replace the grill on your caliber to look like the SRT4, you'd have to replace the entire bumper. I love that look though and when I do mod the grill (and believe me I will) it will be honeycomb. Just not exactly like the SRT4.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Personally, I get the feeling it changes the caliber from "anything but cute" to "everything but dodge." no emblem, no signature dodge! It ruins the car I think, I don't like it at all.

Edit:

That SRT-4 Honeycomb would definitely be worth it tho :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't know, its kind of growing on me..too bad the designers couldn't of left the dodge emblem in the center though. Price will detour me from buyin one anyway. If the price is right, I might consider...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts