Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sporty looking "Cat-Back" Exhaust System features a chrome tip and is the same system that will be offered on the Jeep Compass Rallye edition. "Cat-Back" Exhaust System fits all FWD Compass' without modification and the FWD Caliber with minor fascia trimming.

82210536 Mopar List Price $275.00 MPSC Price $100.30 plus shipping.

Jeff

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just curious, but that looks like the same exhausts that come on the R/T with the chrome tip. Is there any performance/better sound?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trythisonforsize said:
Just curious, but that looks like the same exhausts that come on the R/T with the chrome tip. Is there any performance/better sound?
I think this is the R/T exhaust as well. I have posted all the info. Mopar gave us.
Jeff

·
Registered
16 Posts
Has anyone swithced their exhaust out for this? I want to do it but is it worth it? How much will install be from the dealer? Thanks, Adam

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
That doesn't look much better than what I have now. Still a big ass ugly muffler that can't possibly have good flow through it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
forget the pipe, replace the muffler with something small with dual exits, and they may have something. (yep, looks like a stock R/T set-up)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts