Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
AHH that is very annoying. The noise when its running would piss me off the most. The click after its shut off definetly sounds to me like exhuast contracting. My lincoln did that when i loosely clamped my turndowns on it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Interesting video.

Customer service worldwide with all companies needs to grow to a new level of service. It's so easy for us as consumers to Google something as simple as a model number and get detailed information about a product. Bad news travels faster than good news, but that's the way it is and will always be.

The question here is....

QUESTION: Is the problem fixed at the plant?

ANSWER: Yes!

Thanks to forums like this we share ideas and problems, what power that gives us! Bad news travels fast and thanks to highspeed internet we get more than just text but video too. :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
So what is causing the noise? My friend Tiffany has an AWD R/T she purchased in April I believe and it makes the noise. Dealer of course can't find a problem. :(

Chanda

·
Registered
371 Posts
Napoleon said:
Hey,

What i found on the net.
The Caliber Click.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN4-mCBfqb8
are there people how can asure this?

Thx
THAT'S the sound!!! When I heard that, I cringed and then called my wife in and said, "What's that sound?" Without even looking at the screen she said, "Caliber Click!!!"

Fortunately, I have a dealership (DeMontrond Auto Country) that was willing to help out and fixed the problem.

Thanks for finding, and posting that video. It was hilarious... Unless you have it and can't get it fixed.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Napoleon. I was wondering about that sound. I knew I didn't have it because people said I would know if I did but dang that is something else. Sorry for anyone that has that. How frustrating it would be. M

1 - 7 of 7 Posts