Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
thats fun....

at least it helps to wait until tomorrow :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
That was a cool game, I had to quit after track 3, don't think the boss would appreciate me using "company" time playing with a Caliber.:p

·
Registered
190 Posts
kjguy_43 said:
That was a cool game, I had to quit after track 3, don't think the boss would appreciate me using "company" time playing with a Caliber.:p
lol same thing for me.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You mean I wasn't hired to just surf the net?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I gotta say that game is pretty sweet!!! I joined the league and only made it to level 2. The CEO of my company has been down around my end of the building all day and I was afraid he was going to walk by and see that I was playing Caliber Dash while I'm supposed to be working. I'd been wanting to check it out though. Wish I could play it some more!

·
Registered
901 Posts
I'm gonna have to check this out later (from home!).

·
Registered
683 Posts
Why do you get bonus points for crashing into other cars with your Caliber? lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yippie 2nd in our league on the 1st attempt in the league.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sooo you get points for hitting other cars, Sweet ! Im going to try that in Real Life :p "Theres are Honda, 10k for hitting it" HAha

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
man I suck at that game. Those objects are to hard to pick-up... at least for me... heh.

·
Registered
901 Posts
oh wow am i bad at this!!! haven't made it off of track 1 yet. When do you start to see things to pick up? I get boosts and all kinds of cars in the way...

·
Registered
901 Posts
How do you get into the caliberforums league? I used the link from Serantos, and it says the league name is "Inbox Dashers". ??

Oh and, did any of you see the other Dodge-related games by the same maker?
I clicked on "Game built by Inbox Digital" - once you are there, there is Dodge Ball, Dodge Block Breaker (its like Pong!!), Charger Ace, and Drive a Viper. Oh yeah, and this one isn't obvious: Catch the Signs. (it's the one with the cleavage.)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts