Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I'm driving home from work today in my black Caliber SXT, just minding my own business. I pull up to a stop light and two cars ahead of me is a another Caliber.......A black one......an SXT.....which was purchased at the same exact dealer I bought mine at (I could tell because the other car had the dealer's license plate holder on the back). Then, the car that was in between me and the other Caliber turned off, so there, on the streets of downtown Cincinnati were two black Caliber SXT's driving one right after the other. We both headed in the same direction (the other driver may have been oblivious to this moment, but I sure wasn't). I followed the other SXT because it was going the same route I was and we both got onto the highway at the same point in time. So naturally, I sped up and got alongside the other Caliber about 3/4 of a mile down the road, but the other driver never noticed me. We finally exited the highway at different points and the stars were no longer aligned.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Haha...cool. You should honked or something! :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
How do you not notice another caliber???? sheesh! I would have honked too. lol

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
That's what I was thinkin...I am constantly looking for them...I would have shat myself seing one next to us..:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Here in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Seen 4 on the road so far.....2 from budget rent a car and 2 privately owned ones. Something tells me this is the "Calm Before The Storm" as the Caliber is about to take over the roads soon!!!!!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
yeah there's only one other in guelph... or i guess i'm the other one as that lucky bastard got his first... we haven't seen eachother in our respective calibers yet as i only spied him in my beloved and sorely missed bug. well... i don't really miss it all that much now... ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
The dealers in Winnipeg, MB Canada are saying that they sell every Caliber they know is on order for lot sales either prior to delivery, or within about 3 to 5 days after one has hit the lot. Obviously, any specially ordered ones are sold prior to delivery, although I'm not sure that many of those have been delivered yet.

Dodge has a winner!

·
Registered
47 Posts
We need to start the wave like vette owners. Anything from a simple 2 fingers off the wheel, to a full blown full arm slinging wave. Just make sure you acknowledge all caliber drivers. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
2 fingers off the wheel and a head nod!! There it is....the universal signal of the Caliber to be used by all when passing by!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
irloyal said:
We need to start the wave like vette owners. Anything from a simple 2 fingers off the wheel, to a full blown full arm slinging wave. Just make sure you acknowledge all caliber drivers. :)
I say we all stuck our bare butts out the window like the "Moon Doggie" commercial.

We all have an inner "sick puppy", don't we? :eek: :D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Re: Caliber Deja Vu I don't know if U S models have daytime running lights like Cdn. Calibers do but if i ever see one coming towards me i would give it a double "blink"....Just turn on signals quickly left, right, left, right. This would only work during the day with the lights off. Doing this at night would only make you appear confused.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm living in a small community,Iles-de-la-Madeleine,Quebec,just 13,000 people and we have 5 Caliber on the road so far,1 orange, 2 red,1white and 1 silver but I'm still waiting for mine, 4 SXT and 1 SE but the badge at the rear of the SE is STX. I ordered mine march 15 th, a red STX Sport and still waiting. Just 32 out of 5 are coming from the local dealer, 2 come from Qubec city and 1 from Montreal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts