Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Compass is being built on the same assembly line As the Caliber. This should make getting a new Caliber very intresting.

·
Registered
285 Posts
steveb said:
The new Compass is being built on the same assembly line As the Caliber. This should make getting a new Caliber very intresting.
No, it won't. As stated in another thread and a press release or two, the Caliber will be built on the 1st and 2nd shift, and the Compass will be on the 3rd shift.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I wonder what the car will look like at the end of the assembly line when the shifts change? Will we have the first Compassers, Calasses? Should make an interesting ride. Just my wierd mind at work on an early Saturday morning.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Superbang. The third shift was going to be used to fill the Caliber back orders. If you don't know something don't let eveyone Know.

·
Registered
86 Posts
steveb said:
Dear Superbang. The third shift was going to be used to fill the Caliber back orders. If you don't know something don't let eveyone Know.
I think he is referring to your original post about the
Compass being built on the Caliber platform. This
has been discussed ad nauseum and has been
widely known for quite some time.

·
Registered
746 Posts
FlyingTurd said:
I think he is referring to your original post about the
Compass being built on the Caliber platform. This
has been discussed ad nauseum and has been
widely known for quite some time.
thank you. i was going to lose my patience with this but i'll let that post stand as is. thank you turd.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts