Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
If i wasnt going for the monochrome look i would be right onboard. I even have a spare grill to cutup if need be.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fingernipp said:
If i wasnt going for the monochrome look i would be right onboard. I even have a spare grill to cutup if need be.
I could powder coat the grille what ever color you wanted...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
asmeie02 said:
How much to powder coat the grille all black to match my car?​
I'm not selling them, I'm trading them for pictures. If you've got a black car please email me and we'll hash out where to send them etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a black R/T. Do you make these inserts or why are you trading them for pictures? Do they just install over the stock grill inserts or do you have to cut the factory grill?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys/Gals I've got just one more set of these in a gloss black powder coat that I want to trade for pictures. I've received quite a few responses from this thread and the only way for me to decide is by seeing the potential rides they'd be going on. I'm just trying to get good pictures for future marketing purposes. This is a straight up trade, grilles for pictures. If you are interested please just send me pictures of your car to [email protected] and I'll decide by the end of the day Friday.

Oh, in terms of how they install? The bad part is Dodge decided to make the grille solid, but if you are so inclined these are of hi enough quality that they would stand alone. The trouble would be that you have to remove the OEM grille material from the OEM grille frame, which would involve cutting. The grilles that are pictures above are installed over the original grilles, and because no light shines from behind, the back grille is invisible. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay, I've picked the cars we're going with. I'm sending everyone that sent pics of their car an email, if you don't receive just email me again. Thanks again for the help!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts