Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody:

About a week or so ago I was scanning through E-Bay and saw a Caliber T-Shirt up for auction. The shirt was given to Dodge Employees who went through some sort of Caliber Training. I bid on the auction but was outbid. I'm just wondering, where would you be able to buy a shirt like that (other than on Ebay).

Does anyone know where a Dodge Caliber shirt such as that can be purchased, or for that matter, where can you purchase any Dodge Caliber items (shirts, pens, keychains, etc....). Just wondering if anyone knows of a good website to find any goodies.

Walt
SXT Marine Blue on order for 10+ weeks now.

·
Registered
901 Posts
WaldoJ said:
...Does anyone know where a Dodge Caliber shirt such as that can be purchased, or for that matter, where can you purchase any Dodge Caliber items (shirts, pens, keychains, etc....). Just wondering if anyone knows of a good website to find any goodies....
Other than eBay, you might try one of the site sponsor vendors.

Or Dodge itself. On the dodge.com site, click "Dodge Extras" at the very top, then on the next screen click "buy stuff" along the left side.

·
Registered
203 Posts
When I went to the dodge.com site they do have items you can buy but I didnt see anything for the Calibers. Best bet is to look on Ebay.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That T-Shirt looks pretty cool. I wonder if you can get it in a different color.....Like Marine Blue ??

Walt

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
WaldoJ said:
That T-Shirt looks pretty cool. I wonder if you can get it in a different color.....Like Marine Blue ??

Walt
Walt,

You probably CAN - but, like waiting for a Caliber VEHICLE, it may take several months.

And, if it's anything like waiting for an actual Caliber, you'll probably keep getting several conflicting stories about what "status" it is in:

But - they may have "codes" - just like when you are waiting for a Caliber from the factory.

Therefore, while you are waiting on your "custom t-shirt", you may get some sob story from the vendor that it is in a certain "status".

Some examples of the codes - much like the DCX Order Codes - they may possibly use to explain the status of your custom/personalized t-shirt order:

BD - special Caliber color processing
BGL - edit ok color unavailable
BX - passed edit available for schedule
D - 1 gateline schedule - scheduled to be printed
E - shirt
F - emblem
I - printed not ok'd - cat hairs detected from home-based printing
IOK - Cat hairs removed
J - printed, ok'd
JB - shipped to eBay vendor
JE - size check
JM - car color check
JS - shipped to storage
KZ - released by eBay vendor, invoiced
KZL - released - not shipped
KZM - Post Office departure
KZMEAL - Lunch break enroute to Post Office
KZOHNO - Post Office lost the dang package
KZOK - Postal Worker seen wearing the custom Caliber t-shirt
ODORNOMORE - Shirt deodorized, repackaged.
STB - Shipped to Buyer
WTF?! - Buyer claims not received
XRU - T-shirt located at local Dodge dealer, who doesn’t even realize that they have it
ZILCH - Buyer states CANCEL CUSTOM ORDER, send a stock INFERNAL Red one
ZZZ - Buyer states CANCEL CUSTOM ORDER, I’ll wear my Kasey Kahne shirt instead

·
Registered
1 Posts
HAHAHA sarcasm indeed....well done....been 15 weeks of song and dance from dodge dealership, as to my calibers ETA .....not sure if I will last much longer. Thanks for the laugh
Harley said:
Walt,

You probably CAN - but, like waiting for a Caliber VEHICLE, it may take several months.

And, if it's anything like waiting for an actual Caliber, you'll probably keep getting several conflicting stories about what "status" it is in:

But - they may have "codes" - just like when you are waiting for a Caliber from the factory.

Therefore, while you are waiting on your "custom t-shirt", you may get some sob story from the vendor that it is in a certain "status".

Some examples of the codes - much like the DCX Order Codes - they may possibly use to explain the status of your custom/personalized t-shirt order:

BD - special Caliber color processing
BGL - edit ok color unavailable
BX - passed edit available for schedule
D - 1 gateline schedule - scheduled to be printed
E - shirt
F - emblem
I - printed not ok'd - cat hairs detected from home-based printing
IOK - Cat hairs removed
J - printed, ok'd
JB - shipped to eBay vendor
JE - size check
JM - car color check
JS - shipped to storage
KZ - released by eBay vendor, invoiced
KZL - released - not shipped
KZM - Post Office departure
KZMEAL - Lunch break enroute to Post Office
KZOHNO - Post Office lost the dang package
KZOK - Postal Worker seen wearing the custom Caliber t-shirt
ODORNOMORE - Shirt deodorized, repackaged.
STB - Shipped to Buyer
WTF?! - Buyer claims not received
XRU - T-shirt located at local Dodge dealer, who doesn’t even realize that they have it
ZILCH - Buyer states CANCEL CUSTOM ORDER, send a stock INFERNAL Red one
ZZZ - Buyer states CANCEL CUSTOM ORDER, I’ll wear my Kasey Kahne shirt instead

·
Registered
976 Posts
Fantastic Harley, seems you have diagnosed Caliber preownership
frustration perfectly!!!!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hahaa....hilarious dude. :D

I think that the post-recieval joy overshadows the frustration lol..:D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
moparknighthawk said:
...The shirt is a very high quality and the shipment was super fast! :)
Now, if we could just say the same about some of the Caliber VEHICLE orders and deliveries... :p :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts