Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A good friend of mine who owns Race and Street in Pennsylvania will be handling Caliber after market mods as soon as they are available. Maggie is a well respected vender at our PT events and sells nothing but quality parts. Please check out her web site and visit it often as she will be listing the parts as soon as her Caliber division opens for business.:) :D :cool:
www.raceandstreet.com

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Hey thats cool Mike!!:)

When she gets parts for the Caliber tell her that she can contact a moderator here and become a supporting vendor!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Hey thats cool Mike!!:)

When she gets parts for the Caliber tell her that she can contact a moderator here and become a supporting vendor!!!
Will do, im sure she will sign on to our forum. Maggie supports alot of PT shows and events. I'm having her at my cruz in 2 weeks with guys installing mods for our gang. She handles mods for HHR and Beetles also. But none like the gang from the PT clubs.:D
mike
www.cruzthefallsusa.com

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rluna559 said:
What kind of parts can we expect? Cold air intake?
Yup, check out her web site for the PT. She even handle a NOS system for a Mopar 4 banger. The tank is the size of a CO2 bottle. enough NOs for 3 bursts.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts