Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Almost looks like they put a shift knob on there........LOL!

·
Registered
190 Posts
the antenna is weird...

i like his taste in rims though, those are very nice. i think those in 20's would be perfect.

·
Registered
683 Posts
What is it with the fad to put as big of rim and smallest sidewall tire one can on an auto? Less rubber means a harder ride. I prefer more rubber over more rim myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
isnt it just common practice to reduce the sidewall with bigger rim to keep the overall diameter as close as possible to stock. Don't think its a so called fad, and some are willing to sacrifice comfort for looks.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
low profiles originally were used for increased handling due to little to no sidewall flex. Now people just go too far with rubberbands on 26" rims on lifted impalas and such.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Fingernipp said:
low profiles originally were used for increased handling due to little to no sidewall flex. Now people just go too far with rubberbands on 26" rims on lifted impalas and such.
26" are soooo 2006.. the new thing is 30" ... stupest thing ever!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
boostdog said:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Where do they have roads you can drive with those on?
Do they come with kidney belt and rim insurance?

·
Registered
12 Posts
xlimodriverQuote:
Originally Posted by boostdog

case and point, I love how the brakes seem almost non-exsitant, you would think with that much rolling mass you would want to upgrade your brakes, would you not??? well I guess that you don't need to stop overly quickly when your cruising on carpet... its the new thing to do!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
i think thats not an antenna -- he has the US antenna on the front; the back thing is either for aftermarket XM or perhaps just put something on the roof instead of opening it up.

·
Registered
294 Posts
suzq044 said:
i think thats not an antenna -- he has the US antenna on the front; the back thing is either for aftermarket XM or perhaps just put something on the roof instead of opening it up.
I think its a CB antenna, in the 4th pic, you can make out the mast.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts