Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would be interested in a Germany Caliber Day"? A day when all of us Caliber owners living in Germany get together, maybe have some food, exchange tips and tricks, and even help each other out with minor modifications.

If there is enough interest, I would be willing to host an event like this at my house. I have a small "beer tent", a BBQ grill, and would be willing to BBQ up some food for everyone.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'll celebrate in spirit with you guys here in Zinzinnati. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Michael,
that´s a great idea :)
I´ll get my Caliber R/T next Friday near Rostock. A long trip to buy a new car :)))

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mr. Shp said:
Hi Michael,
that´s a great idea :)
I´ll get my Caliber R/T next Friday near Rostock. A long trip to buy a new car :)))
May be a long trip to get it, but it will give you more time to enjoy the ride back. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
And if I can be one of 44 R/T drivers in Germany, I´ll would certainly drive so far :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, when are going to hold the Caliber meet at my house, and who all is interested?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Michael K. said:
So, when are going to hold the Caliber meet at my house, and who all is interested?
I surely appreciate your invitation, but being from Hamburg, which is about 6 1/2 hours away from your home, I have to quit on this one.

Besides that it might be a bit early to set up something like this, since there are not much german Caliber owners yet.
I haven't even seen one single Caliber on german streets except of mine.

Anyway - good idea and I surely would have joined in, if it weren't that far away from where I live!

Good luck and have fun!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Michael,

I´m interested from Saturday on, because I´ll pick up my new Codge Caliber then. I received a long plate, too. It´s ??-RT 2007 :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Great idea! Count me (and my girlfriend) in :D

Although it depends a little bit on the date, because my girlfriend & I have to work a lot. But Sundays would be nice...

We are from Fulda, so it´s not that far, if I am not completely mistaken.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great, that's two, so far. Do you all want to shoot for a Saturday or Sunday next month (November)? Sunday the 12th would work great for my wife and I.

If you are seriuous about coming over, PM me and I'll provide my phone #. As the date gets closer, I'll give you my address and directions to my house.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've recieved one PM so far about a Caliber get together. If anyone else is still interested, let me know. It's still on for 12 October 06.

I know there are a few people who don't live very far from me that might be able to make it (work schedule or other plans permitting).

By the way, we do have a newer member on the board who lives accross the border in France, about 120KM. You're invited too.

One of my coworkers might show up with the Caliber's bigger brother. . .a full size Durango.

PM me if you want directions to my house.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, October would be kind of hard to do since it's over already.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sure, why not, I live less than 10 minutes from you so I'll talk to the wife as it's her car and see if she's game.

See ya'll in November, unless that's our 4 day because if it is we'll probably be going to Cologne to look at some more castles etc..

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bahndrvr said:
See ya'll in November, unless that's our 4 day because if it is we'll probably be going to Cologne to look at some more castles etc..
The 12th is the first of two 4-day weekends we get this month. 10th (Veterans Day), 11th, 12th, and 13th.

It would be great to have you here if you can make it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Michael,
sorry, that I haven´t replied so far.

I would really love to meet you guys, but I´m afraid I can´t come this time. The job is keeping me busy and apart from that I still don´t have winter tires. It seems the dealer can´t deliver them as planned in November, which just plain sucks.

Hopefully you will think about another meeting next spring or as soon as it gets a little warmer again. :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DeMarco said:
Hopefully you will think about another meeting next spring or as soon as it gets a little warmer again. :)
Well, since the 12th is only a week away, and so far I've only got a response from one person who can make it, I think is might be best to postpone the get together until next spring/summer time frame.

I'll pick this back up in the springtime and we'll see how things go then.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Maybe you guys can get a group rate on a container ship and come to Campbellford next July 1st.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
xlimodriver said:
Maybe you guys can get a group rate on a container ship and come to Campbellford next July 1st.:rolleyes:
Better yet, we'll just get really long snorkels and drive over. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts