Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving the Caliber the other day (it's the wife's car, so she drives it more often than me) and I passed another Caliber going the other way. As we passed each other, we both waved st each other. It wasn't as if one of us waved and the other waved back to be polite, we both raised our hands up and waved at the same time.

Later that day I pulled into the gas station, right behind another Caliber. As I got out to pump gas, I looked over at the owner of the other one and said, "Nice car you have there." She looked back with a big smile and said very pleasantly, "Thank you. You have a nice car too."

Caliber owners are a friendly bunch of people, aren't we?

·
Registered
377 Posts
The car may be "Anything But Cute", but that doesn't mean the drivers have to be.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tigerr said:
The car may be "Anything But Cute", but that doesn't mean the drivers have to be.
LOL, "cute" is a word people don't normally use in reference to me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago. A orange caliber was merging into traffic, passed me as I was turning and we both waved. I like that. THe next week I saw their caliber at IHOP, wanted to talk to them about their car, but didnt know who the owners were.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
:eek: Listen what happent to me today ,i parkt my car on the side of the street and waiting for my wife to come from across the shoppingmal ,as i look in my rearview mirror i noticed another orange caliber parking right behind me ,while my wife is comming towards me, i get out to help here with here bags and and as i walking towards my liftgate i see the ohter driver by the way a bautyfull locking african american women open here window and ask me with the bigest smile how i like my car? That was the punch Questen ,here we are total strangers differnt race in the middle of the street and we have the best time of are lives until my wife honkt the horn to tell me its time to go,i told here about this forum and hope she will joine ,Just want to share this one,amazing what a car can to:D Cheers thomas

·
Registered
384 Posts
Gosh this has not happened to me at all. I see very few Calibers but only one time did the other driver even notice me (just looked). I try waving but the other drivers are oblivious. Maybe they just don't care- their Caliber's are just cars to get around?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Re: Caliber owners, what a friendly bunch.
:eek: Listen what happent to me today ,i parkt my car on the side of the street and waiting for my wife to come from across the shoppingmal ,as i look in my rearview mirror i noticed another orange caliber parking right behind me ,while my wife is comming towards me, i get out to help here with here bags and and as i walking towards my liftgate i see the ohter driver by the way a bautyfull locking african american women open here window and ask me with the bigest smile how i like my car? That was the punch Questen ,here we are total strangers differnt race in the middle of the street and we have the best time of are lives until my wife honkt the horn to tell me its time to go,i told here about this forum and hope she will joine ,Just want to share this one,amazing what a car can to:D Cheers thomas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts