Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mopar has just realesed a pedal kit to give your Caliber the SRT look. The part number on these is 82210243 and they sell to you for $64.66 plus shipping.

Jeff

·
Registered
82 Posts
Those look really good. Do they just have the gas and brake, or is there a clutch pedal too?

Also, any idea what the install is like on these? Can I do it myself or does it require a mechanic?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
spacenerd04 said:
Those look really good. Do they just have the gas and brake, or is there a clutch pedal too?

Also, any idea what the install is like on these? Can I do it myself or does it require a mechanic?
The kit is only for the brake and gas pedals. It is a peel off the old pedals and install the new ones type of install.
Jeff

·
Registered
128 Posts
Put them on and the gas pedal went on very easy but the brake pedal was a bit of a pain but they look good.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
If I'm gonna pay $65 for fancy pedals, they better have LEDs that light up when you push them, like Knight Rider did haha.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Does peel and apply meen like a fraking sticker? Because there's no way I'm paying 65 bucks for a sticker.

·
Registered
689 Posts
They are not peal and stick, they actually replace the covers of the pedals, so these replace the covers and go on and should last just as long as the original factory covers should.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Does anyone know of any good pedal kits for manual, as opposed to automatic, cars?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think the Compass has these factory. Will have to go and look.

·
Registered
39 Posts
LLSJ07R/T said:
they did not come with my moms Compass!
haha my mom got a compass, too.
Hers didn't come with the pedals, either. I'm thinking of going the $12 Advance Auto Parts route with pedals. I haven't looked them up online to show a picture but they're shinier than those and have red/black inserts. and yes, complete replacement pedals... not just the clamp on type like most cheaper kits. If i get them, I'll post a picture or two

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those look great. I'm going to have to look for the red inserts, if not I'll just get the chrome. I love just chrome!! The shinner, the better.:D

·
Registered
687 Posts
I've seen lots of Caliber, Compass & Patriot. None of the factory pedal look like that currently....limited or not.

As for those replacements....they really look nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts