Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red Caliber R/T in stock. Also have 3 more in KZL which will land before the end of the month.

The red one has musicgate, Chrome wheels, Drivers conv, group, Sport appearence group, sunroof, 6 disc.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me

Invoice pricing for all forum members

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Cool! Where is Windsor Chrysler?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Ohh, that makes sense..:D

Wow, 25 Calibers coming in? :eek:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Steve Desjardins said:
in Windsor, Ontario Canada.
...which is next door to Detroit, across the river!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Haha....:D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Just rode past the dealer that is 4 blocks away from me and they know have 3 Calibers in stock. Looks like DCx is shipping more and more now!! 1 Orange SXT Loaded, 1 Black SXT Loaded and the other Black one just showed up...I will have to stop by after hours, they know me too well there:D and see what model it is.

The more Calibers there are the better!!:D:cool:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yeah, the more the merrier...:D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have 7 Calibers in stock now with another 7 coming in tommorow. If you are interested e-mail me. They are 24E and 24D packages. Marine Blue, White, Red, Black, Silver. I can arrange to have the car delivered to you if you live within 4 hours from Windsor, Ontario

·
Registered
746 Posts
Steve Desjardins said:
I have 7 Calibers in stock now with another 7 coming in tommorow. If you are interested e-mail me. They are 24E and 24D packages. Marine Blue, White, Red, Black, Silver. I can arrange to have the car delivered to you if you live within 4 hours from Windsor, Ontario
does the red one have heated seats and a convenience package?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts