1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ouch... tough crowd.

·
Registered
253 Posts
that man is an as$ hole that cant afored a caliber is all probly drives jap crap:mad:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CoriolisSTORM said:
So long as we like 'em that's all that matters. I read all of the bad reviews and still got one anyway.
Yeah but this was beyond a "bad review", it's like he has an agenda or vendetta.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Maybe a just announced canned Chrysler employee??? (Sorry, that sounds bad, you get the idea, but maybe he has something against DCX/DCX products?)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
BluestedSRT said:
...The Caliber looks like the bastardized offspring of a drunken one-night stand between a Durango and a Caravan...
I'm still waiting to see what "offspring" drops out of the bottom of the Caliber belonging to our fellow forum member "Superbang" - 9 months after that famous photo was taken. :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
343 Posts
some college kid that probably got turned down for credit by Dodge to buy one. Worthless review. As if any college kids knows anything about driving dynamics

·
Registered
340 Posts
I though the "offspring" of Superbang was the Compass?

Consumer reports just blasted the top three again, and gave it's best reviews to the Japanese cars. Who cares?

Everybody here still loves the car!!!!

I even just bought a 07 Sebring, same engine as the R/T. So I sure don't listen to reviews do I.

·
Registered
687 Posts
The Dodge DEMON is said to use the 2.4 engine too.

As for the review.... :D

Not all the members here agree on the best color of the Caliber. To think everyone could agree that the car/body style looks good would be silly.

·
Banned
73 Posts
Why is it worthless. If it dosent praise the car then the guy is a moron and the review is biased. I think he was just giving his honest view. The vast majority of reviews are negative. Maybe someone should post a link to a positive review.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I've seen many great review posts here and video too.

I don't think any reviews will be 100 positive because you can't please everyone.

·
Banned
73 Posts
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
I've seen many great review posts here and video too.

I don't think any reviews will be 100 positive because you can't please everyone.
show me 1. And not by a owner here. Show me a actual unbiased review thats positive.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Why not by an owner? Who better to review it, someone who likes it enough to buy one. Should we trust your review? :D

It don't matter what I show you or what I say your just going to fight and talk smack. Use the board search or Google, they are out there and your not going to waste anymore of my time. If you really owned a Caliber I might respect or really care what you say about it. Until then your posts are like SPAM to me.

Look at the listen up DCX thread... I don't think there is one owner here that would not change one or more things about our car. To say just because we own a Caliber we have a biased view is so wrong on your part.

·
Banned
73 Posts
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
Why not by an owner? Who better to review it, someone who likes it enough to buy one. Should we trust your review? :D

It don't matter what I show you or what I say your just going to fight and talk smack. Use the board search or Google, they are out there and your not going to waste anymore of my time. If you really owned a Caliber I might respect or really care what you say about it. Until then your posts are like SPAM to me.
then stop replying.,

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
lebowski ... open google.... search dodge caliber review. Now look for yourself.
How can you tell someone to stop replying to a thread you didnt even start. You seem to have no reason to even be on this forum as you are no more than a troll.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Lebowski1 was identified as a troll long ago. His pitiful existence is occupied by posting here in the hope of being entertained by the reaction of others to his flame bait. Ignore the troll. Don't feed the animals.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts