Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I cannot start a new thread in the "News"-Section I have to post it here (although I guess it´s more suitable in the News).
Anyway, the Caliber will sharing Motorsports in Europe. As yet not on but off the track.
DCX said:
Dodge will provide a fleet of six vehicles for use on and off the race circuit at each round of the FIA GT and FIA GT3 Championships during the coming season, which starts on May 6 and 7 with the ‘Silverstone Supercar Showdown’ in England.
The Dodge fleet will consist of an ‘Official Safety Car,’ an ‘Official Pace Car,’ one ‘Official Medical Car’ and three additional Dodge vehicles that will serve as VIP and media shuttles during the series.
As well as providing this fleet of ‘official vehicles,’ Dodge cars will also feature prominently in the track action, as nine of the 78 entries contesting the new-for-2006 FIA GT3 European Championship are Dodge Viper Competition Coupes run by French and Italian race teams. Cars from eight other prestigious manufacturers will ensure that this new race series delivers closely fought racing and a real supercar extravaganza for the fans. Two FIA GT3 races will support selected round of the FIA GT championship.
The FIA GT Championship is the international race series for the world’s most desirable supercars. GT racecars can churn out over 600BHP and are capable of top speeds in excess of 320Km/h; they compete in endurance races, including spectacular 3-hour and stamina sapping 24-hour formats. In 2006 the FIA GT Championship will visit 8 countries featuring 10 race events. The racing will have a TV reach of over 750 million homes.
www.fiagt.com

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Thats cool, the Caliber look good on the track!:D

The last picture of the Caliber, I want to do that to the top of my windshield when I get one!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Germaneon said:
Nice! I like the Euro folding mirrors (which I have on order:cool: ). I want that windshield sticker too.

·
Registered
506 Posts
e mail me... where did you order the folding mirrors... i'm stationed in germany and folding mirrors would DEF come in handy in these super tiny parkin spaces...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
From this guy S&P Development (Speed & Power Development) over on the SRTforums. I happened to get in contact with him while I was buying my Caliber (the Caliber I have is my entry into Mopar aftermarket). He's a local guy in Nebraska... great transaction so far. The mirrors are on back-order at the moment and they are going for $100/side.

You should be able to get the Euro mirrors easily being in Germany... should'nt you?

·
Registered
506 Posts
dude yea if i spoke german but i don't lol so this complicates me getting new mirrors also i don't really wanna deal with getting raped on the exchange rate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts