Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I likey! ;) It's about time we have actual shots of this thing without all the crap on it.

One thing, looks a little bit more than 4 inches higher than the Neon, or is that just the pics playing eye games?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
i'm thinking its the angles of the camera.. i'll be sure to get some good shots tomorrow if i see it @ the LA auto show.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
for some reason i cant edit my post.. but i was gonna say i got a camera w/ 500+ shots.. so i could probably take a pic of most of the cars there-lol; (1gig card + 8mp shots unless i go low-res)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
sorry man :( its not there, dodge's display was highlighting the daytona charger.. [instead of the SRT-10 next to the display].. they said they needed to debut' it @ NAIAS first :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
suzq044 said:
sorry man :( its not there, dodge's display was highlighting the daytona charger.. [instead of the SRT-10 next to the display].. they said they needed to debut' it @ NAIAS first :(
Bummer....thx for the update

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
i see a striking resmblance to the caliber interior, although im glad the caliber doesnt have taht hole in the passenger side of the dash like the Jeep does. i hope that floor is like the magnum with at least some storage underneath it in the back

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
i see a striking resemblance to the caliber interior, although im glad the caliber doesnt have that hole in the passenger side of the dash like the Jeep does. i hope that floor is like the magnum with at least some storage underneath it in the back
sry about the spelling up there i can not seem to edit my post i fixed it in the quote, and i forgot to say that overall i like this interior as well!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts