Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know there is not much need for these ''yet'', however we have them when you guys are ready!!

A few facts about the CSRT4 injector:

At the standard 43.5psi rating [that everyone but mopar uses], the stock CSRT4 injectors are 450cc. VERY SMALL! They however run at a static 78psi of fuel pressure as documented by DCR. At the factory fuel pressure, the 450cc injectors flow 615cc.

Facts about our injectors:

Not only will can we offer you a larger injector, but we can offer you a MUCH better spray pattern also. The CSRT4 injector has a very narrow [almost stream like] spray pattern with a 15% mist area around it...NOT the best way to do things.

The injectors listed below are rated at the 43.5 psi industry standard rating. I would like to keep the rating at this, as MANY people with the NSRT4s got confused at Mopars odd ball rating.

These injectors are becoming a huge hit since their release for the NSRT4 6 months ago and they will be a huge hit for the Caliber when the demand arises.

These injectors are 100% plug and play and are all BRAND new. These are NOT used modified injectors! Prices below are with shipping included! These are ready to ship everyone!

525cc $309
625cc $329
725cc $359
825cc $389
925cc $409

Pics of the Spray pattern of the injectors

CSRT4 Spray Pattern:---------- Realtune Approved Injectors:

Realtune Approved Injectors:

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These injectors are 100% plug and play and are all BRAND new. These are NOT used modified injectors! Prices below are with shipping included! These are ready to ship everyone!

I already went over the pigtails ;)

These injectors are direct fit. No need for pigtails or spacers.

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for all to read :D

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ManySRT said:
i just have a simpe question, is it not easier to just install SRT-4 injectors that stock they are 577CC or the stage 2 thatt are 682CC??

since its the same engine

Whats the same engine? :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ManySRT said:
uuh yeah same 2.4L just a bigger turbo and few adjustments but still the same 2.4L

Uhh yea, not even close my friend. Time to do a bit of reading Id say ;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
ManySRT said:
uuh yeah same 2.4L just a bigger turbo and few adjustments but still the same 2.4L

naa. maybe the same size... but i mean unless u wanna call.. bigger turbo. diferent head. that new vvti or w.e its called and i think different kidda block.. or yeah the 6speed trany... i think its a lil BIG of a difference. :p

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mattyice said:
its more based on HP goal and not boost for the cc of the injectors

and everything you said above about the engine is correct except its a totally different block...not a kinda different block

Im with cheeeese

·
Registered
418 Posts
care to explain the scale please? ive been told 1cc @ 43.5 psi per HP desired. thats true on the volvos, what about this car? 650 hp volvo=650-700cc injectors.

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NEW2DODGE said:
care to explain the scale please? ive been told 1cc @ 43.5 psi per HP desired. thats true on the volvos, what about this car? 650 hp volvo=650-700cc injectors.

That would be fine, except these cars run 72psi of fuel pressure ;)

The scale hasnt been set in stone yet, as no one has hit high enough numbers to figure it out exactly. Everything would be just math at this point

·
Registered
290 Posts
ok so if i would want to run up to 25 lbs of boost how much cc's would i need? making 20-15 lbs daily driver.

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mia08srt4 said:
ok so if i would want to run up to 25 lbs of boost how much cc's would i need? making 20-15 lbs daily driver.

Our stage one and two kits will have the 625cc set included.

The stock injectors are very small, so Im doing zero testing on them

1 - 20 of 30 Posts