Dodge Caliber Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
08srt4caliber said:
So your stage 1 & 2 requires new injectors?? What else?

Stage 1 will be :

Pre-tuned tuning module for 94 octane [wire how 2 included. Fine tuning will be needed for your octane level and climate]
Realtune approved 625cc injector set [Plug and play]

options for : Full exhaust, SRI [short ram intake], Aeroforce scangauge, AEM Wideband gauge [or some sort of wideband] and MBC [manual boost controller]. These items you can purchase on your own, or through us. They are a must to use our stage one though

Future options: WGA and FMIC with updates to the tune for those mods. Stage 1 or 2 SBC clutch upgrade!

Stage 2 is :

All of the above plus our Big wheel stock turbo with an updated tune for that. With this kit we just made 360whp and 360wtrq on 22psi with 94 PUMP GAS. We did use our prototype WGA with this, which wont be available for awhile. This tune will most likely be set to around 335-340whp when sent out to the public, and you can fine tune from there.

There are a few things holding this car back at these levels, but this setup will be good for over 400whp with race gas in the future.

Future options: Stage 3 or 4 SBC clutch!

Questions :

Will these kits void my warranty?
Yes these kits CAN void your warranty. Some dealers are very mod friendly while others will void your warranty even for an exhaust. I make no promises and recommend you contact your local dealer for info if you are worried about it.

If I purchase Stage one, can I upgrade to stage 2 without purchasing double parts?
Yes you can. Each kit is designed around a core of parts. What separates each kit, will be additional parts, not upgraded mods you already received from us

Are these kits for off-road use only?
As with any modifications, you'll need to check with your county in the state you live in. Most likely I would say these are for ''off road'' use only ;)

Is there a warranty on these kits through Realtune?
Yes and no. The turbo has a 6 month warranty due to mechanical failure, NOT ABUSE! Each turbo will be dissembled and checked. If you know you messed it up, dont even bother trying to get it warrantied. We know very well what abuse looks like. Each injector set also has a 6 month warranty and is guaranteed to flow 625cc-633cc. The tuning module has a manufactures warranty that youll need to deal with them direct if you have an issue.

Will Realtune offer tech support for their staged kits?
Yes we sure will. However, we feel if you follow our instructions to a T...you will have NO problems with these kits. Each kit is designed to be a2 simple as possible.

When the PCM flashes are released, will it change the programing needed in the tuning module?
This is a very good possibility. With that in mind, anyone who has purchased a kit from us, will get a free update to the tune/settings for their tuning module to accommodate the flash [if you purchase the flash].

Pricing and release dates are still not set in stone. I will update as we get closer. It could be one week, it could be a month. Please do not ask when will they be available. I want these out as bad as you guys do, however I do not want to make the mistake of rushing the kits out there and having major issues.

We will be working on Stage 3 as soon as I can get some needed parts finished. The stage 3 will be the final stage before a full turbo kit would be needed.

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Bump:bigthumb:

·
Banned
699 Posts
I know there is not much need for these ''yet'', however we have them when you guys are ready!!

A few facts about the CSRT4 injector:

At the standard 43.5psi rating [that everyone but mopar uses], the stock CSRT4 injectors are 450cc. VERY SMALL! They however run at a static 78psi of fuel pressure as documented by DCR. At the factory fuel pressure, the 450cc injectors flow 615cc.

Facts about our injectors:

Not only will can we offer you a larger injector, but we can offer you a MUCH better spray pattern also. The CSRT4 injector has a very narrow [almost stream like] spray pattern with a 15% mist area around it...NOT the best way to do things.

The injectors listed below are rated at the 43.5 psi industry standard rating. I would like to keep the rating at this, as MANY people with the NSRT4s got confused at Mopars odd ball rating.

These injectors are becoming a huge hit since their release for the NSRT4 6 months ago and they will be a huge hit for the Caliber when the demand arises.

These injectors are 100% plug and play and are all BRAND new. These are NOT used modified injectors! Prices below are with shipping included! These are ready to ship everyone!

525cc $309
625cc $329
725cc $359
825cc $389
925cc $409

Pics of the Spray pattern of the injectors

CSRT4 Spray Pattern:---------- Realtune Approved Injectors:

Realtune Approved Injectors:

Aaron just trying to help out here, the factory regulator is 5.1 bar or 74.97 psi. The 78 psi is incorrect number, just FYI.

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
ptperformance said:
Aaron just trying to help out here, the factory regulator is 5.1 bar or 74.97 psi. The 78 psi is incorrect number, just FYI.

Yes I know that, I forgot to change that. As you see, that was many moons ago I posted that :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
big#44 said:
say we just wanted to replace our stock injectors because of all the problems and CEL's they keep setting off. would it make sense to do that?

Hmm. I will check into a stock replacement. I dont think I can make anything that small though

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2008 CSRT. Keep throwing P0301. Did the spark plugs and coils still getting the same code right at start up just idling, fuel injectors are next to need to be changed. What one will work with a pretty much stock car? Nothing has been done to the car to change horsepower. I have read all these threads and am getting soo many different numbers of cc and psi. I don’t want to get something too big for my car. I also don’t want to get something that is not enough.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts