Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone so i have a 08 caliber srt4 with 177k lately I’ve been noticing the car is quite a bit slower weird thing is I’m still reading same psi on the stock gauge and the car drives fine, no miss fires or funny idle it starts right up every-cold morning its just when i get on it it feels way more sluggish and its not just a feel. I have a buddy with a 15 sti stage 2 and i would always be able to take him. Ive never had an issue with a tuned subi and now it highly noticeable because I’m loosing by at least a good car length. If i had a boost leak I’d be boosting less psi wouldn’t i? I dint nnow I’d just figured I’d post here to see if anyone has delt with this issue before. Id appreciate any feedback thanks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone so i have a 08 caliber srt4 with 177k lately I’ve been noticing the car is quite a bit slower weird thing is I’m still reading same psi on the stock gauge and the car drives fine, no miss fires or funny idle it starts right up every-cold morning its just when i get on it it feels way more sluggish and its not just a feel. I have a buddy with a 15 sti stage 2 and i would always be able to take him. Ive never had an issue with a tuned subi and now it highly noticeable because I’m loosing by at least a good car length. If i had a boost leak I’d be boosting less psi wouldn’t i? I dint nnow I’d just figured I’d post here to see if anyone has delt with this issue before. Id appreciate any feedback thanks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't had this Issue but I can't stress this enough get the best OBD II(2) scanner it takes the guess work out of a lot of things we spend time guessing on & money,If you don't know how to use one go to Youtube they have tutorials on how to use one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts