Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gents,

Sadly I've sold my Caliber SRT4. However, all is not lost. I managed to keep a few parts if anyone is interested! I ended up picking up a very clean Grand Cherokee SRT8 as I have always wanted one since they came out and the timing was right. I found a very clean one with under 20,000 miles on it.

Many thanks to the Caliber SRT4 community for all of the help, support and tech info over the past few years!

I've sold a few items here and on the other side in the past without issue.

Anyhow....on to the parts!

PAYPAL or local pickup is the only method for these parts.

1.) A Corsa catback exhaust system (well...the main part of it!). I ended up cutting out the main part of the system as I installed one of the dual output mufflers on my car before it was sold. This is the main part of the system being the muffler, tailpipe, tipe and the main piece of the ending of the mid-pipe. This will literally hook up to your stock B pipe if you take it to an exhaust shop. It just needs to be fitted in with a small piece of pipe and you are good to go. I only polished the tip and thus, the entire system can be polished if you need to. It's easy to clean up.

I only want $100.00 for it + Shipping (please don't negotiate on this price....it's a great deal and a HUGE savings for someone in need of a solid exhaust without breaking the bank!)

2.) 1 pair of SRT4 stock swaybars. Great shape complete with bushings and brackets.

First $50.00 + Shipping takes them!

3.) Stock Airbox. Great shape. No filter.

$20 + shipping

4.) Stock shifter. Perfect condition!

10$ + shipping takes it!

5.) 1 brand new SRT4 badge. Still has 3M tape on the back. These are $30.00 brand new!

10$ + postage and it's yours!

Please PM me if you would like to purchase!

Many thanks again!

Paul

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I want that shifter, let me know shipping to 60101

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
54 Posts
I sent you a PM.

Updated message: 11/12/11

·
Registered
54 Posts
I want to buy your exhaust. Please respond if its for sale still or not. Also, sent to you a PM.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
still want the shifter...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Still waiting for a reply about the exhaust. Please read my PM before replying.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
alright, still want the shifter... just saying...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts