Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was released last week that the Caliber SRT4 will have the following production date:

(PMDS49) Caliber SRT4 has a Job #1 of 3/12/07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Oh man, I can't wait to test drive...my fingers are already itching to grab that steering wheel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
wonder how long it will take to get them on the lots for a test drive given the extremly long order cycle times we've been seeing people live with for the regular caliber.

I may put in a small deposit to get in line for one before driving it so that if i want to go ahead and order there will be a new no KM on it in the colour/options i want nearby although that will really cut down on the ability to negotiate a better price

EDIT:
Thanks Mybrid for first sharing this in the other SRT release date thread here: http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19859&postcount=54
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
911 Posts
I would like to see what one looks like in person. Heck, I'd even like to test drive one! But honestly, if Dodge can't keep up with regular orders, then the SRT should be put on the back burner until orders are caught up. I'm sure Dodge will have orders caught up and/or they won't be continuously falling behind by the time the SRT model is beginning production.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since it was a link and not the official date..pleaze.

However, things can change before this date since it is not within thirty days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,337 Posts
orangecalibersxt said:
But honestly, if Dodge can't keep up with regular orders, then the SRT should be put on the back burner until orders are caught up. I'm sure Dodge will have orders caught up and/or they won't be continuously falling behind by the time the SRT model is beginning production.
you should be shot for saying that :D ... no they need to hire more peeps to work on it and get caught up,,,not put it on the back burner! I am dying to drive one!! and then park it in my driveway!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
boostdog said:
you should be shot for saying that :D ... no they need to hire more peeps to work on it and get caught up,,,not put it on the back burner! I am dying to drive one!! and then park it in my driveway!
don't forget this is an old post resurection... to be fair that comment is 6 months old :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
687 Posts
It seems maybe that is exactly what DCX did.

It does seem the SRT-4 was put on hold back in June of 2006 don't it? :confused:

Maybe they read this forum more than some may think. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
It seems maybe that is exactly what DCX did.

It does seem the SRT-4 was put on hold back in June of 2006 don't it? :confused:

Maybe they read this forum more than some may think. :D
companies who don't keep abreast with free focus group material would be missing out, so it wouldn't suprise me
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top