Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am new here. I just ordered my Caliber last weekend. I have seen posts say that you can check your car's status. How do you do that, Is there a website or a phone number. Also do you have to have the VIN because all the dealer gave me was a vehicle order number. I don't know when it is being built or when it is coming or anything. All the dealer told me is that it would be about 45 days. Does that sound right? Okay thanks so much!

·
Registered
12 Posts
all you need to do is call the dodge customer service hot line located at the dodge web site. you dont need the vin number just as long as you have the VON number...

·
Registered
447 Posts
The CSR's at the dodge number might complain to you about how you should talk to your dealer about the updates. I got that a few times when I called them. They gave me the info anyway though, so whatever.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called them, they said it is D1 status so it is waiting to be built. They don't show what date it will be built yet so he said to give them a call back and check the status again. He was so nice. He even gave me the VIN number! Yay. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Here ya go:

Contact Us by Telephone
1-800-992-1997
M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
All Time Zones

Contact Us by Mail:
Dodge Customer Assistance Center
P.O. Box 21-8004
Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8004