Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there !

I have read that a few more members had the same problem with Caliber taking in water.
I am having the same problem since 2 months back , but now days i am not driving that car if it is raining to much to avoid taking in some more water.
we took the car to a car-wash to see if we could trace the leak , but strange enough there was no trace at all. I am still looking forward to hear if anyone else have been able to trace the problem.

If you have anything that i could help you with or if there is something you would like to ad to me .
Best Regards

Matt

·
Registered
12 Posts
The problem is coming from a plastic moulding strip that runs along each side of the roof. Just above the doors. They are not sealed very well from the factory. I had the same problem with my 2007 R/T. I re-sealed it and no leaks since.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, new here, found this video on youtube where it explains a common area in the UK where the water has got in and how to fix it.. Apparently it's the seal on the black trim piece in front of the wing (fender) beside the mirror. Mine doesn't seem to have this problem YET lol but I'm going to apply the fix just in case .. hope this helps. (link below)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts