Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:

I have a video iPod. I'd love to download Caliber commercials on it. Anyone know where I can connect to a MP4 source for this? I can't find anything doing a "google" for a source.

Also, in the Madison Wisconsin area, I've never seen a Caliber commercial on TV yet.

In advance - thanks a mucho!

·
Registered
689 Posts
I work in a Television station, I'm going to see if I can find them in our systems. If I can I'll get back here and let you know. I can convert to iPod format, I have a Mac, hehehehe. I'll just need an email to send them too.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I have 4 of them in Windows Media Format....give me a day or so and I will see if I can convert them to iPod format or something...

The only one I do not have is the "Focus Group" one yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, i'm an italian fan of "dodge world".

Is possible to receive some commercials of dodge caliber for windows media player o other players (ex...DivX format???)

Is very important to me.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Bye bye

·
Registered
901 Posts
why does anyone have to reformat or send anything anywhere? (*cough* copyright issues)
aren't they all viewable on the internet somewhere?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kathy: The ones I've seen on the web are read only. I couldn't find a way to save the file. iPod compatable has to save as an mp4 format which is a different algorythm. That awesome guy took the commercials and converted them for me. They now life on my ipod video. Way too cool. Just love the "Too tough fairy spot". Cracks me up everytime.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Go to youtube.com and get them. Download them and save them to your computer. Go online and find a iPod video conveter. Videora is a big name one but there are many and most are free of charge. I use the Cucusoft one but they charge for the full install. I want to say it's like $30 or so. Then you can convert any video to iPod format. I've burned several movies to my iPod for viewing while traveling. It should be 100% legal if you already own the movie. The comercials, since they are open to the public are definitely 100% legal to download and load on you iPod. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm a computer geek so, I should be able to help. If not I can direct you to help on the internet. Hope that helps

·
Registered
746 Posts
yeah i was sort of thinking, yes they do have a copyright, but what company is going to say, no you can't watch our advertising on your own time, you must only watch them on our approved mediums!! ;) i think with all the cash dcx is shovelling into the online and digital medium adverts they'd be ok with us advertising to ourselves on our ipods and psps.

·
Registered
81 Posts
SXT - is it possible to download from youtube.com?? Can't seem to find a way to do it....any ideas??

Thanks

·
Registered
689 Posts
MikeinWoodstock said:
SXT - is it possible to download from youtube.com?? Can't seem to find a way to do it....any ideas??

Thanks
I've never been able to do it. But I do have the copies of the commercials, got one of the "Focus Group", not too bad a quality, but still waiting on a good copy of that one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well, I use Mozilla Firefox instead of internet explorer and there are extensions you can get that will allow you to download those videos. I would recomend Mozilla anyway as it is more secure than IE anyway. Its also way more customizable. Anyhow, hope that helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts