Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i hit a deer doing 70 in a posted 100km area. with bakeng prbobly down to 50 km. lets all play a game look at the phots and gusse how much it will cost to fix.

the bad newz is car is 31 days old 2943 km on it at time of incadent

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more phots to come i am thinking about 4000$cnd maybe all the way to 6000$

Attachments

·
Registered
775 Posts
[Black Knight]"Just a flesh wound."[/Black Knight]

I'll guess $3,500. Oh, wait, were talking Canadian dollars? Then $12,562.75. Just kidding, $3,500 is my guess.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
It will buff right out :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Probably break even after the sale of the venison. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2300 boys head light gril and bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
the last of the phots. phoned 8 body shops in town first day i can get in to one i like is march 28th. cuz i am a repet clint. and my doge dealer made a call for me 2

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dam! sorry to hear that are you all right! Slow the h%ll down bro!! Don't tripp off the money at lease you are all right! BESAFE! You can always buy anther car buy you can't buy anther YOU!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
deelow said:
Dam! sorry to hear that are you all right! Slow the h%ll down bro!! Don't tripp off the money at lease you are all right! BESAFE! You can always buy anther car buy you can't buy anther YOU!
heck man i was going slow 70km in a 100 km area . is prity slow man it is just what hapined it is a act of GOD. noting i can do about it. in albrta if i swered and hit the dich i would have not been covered. my incerincs told me hit the deer that is why you have coverage. my premums will not even go up your alowed 2 deer cow pig etc strikes a year before rates go up

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
as i said i got vary lucky

·
Registered
45 Posts
ty_s said:
heck man i was going slow 70km in a 100 km area . is prity slow man it is just what hapined it is a act of GOD. noting i can do about it. in albrta if i swered and hit the dich i would have not been covered. my incerincs told me hit the deer that is why you have coverage. my premums will not even go up your alowed 2 deer cow pig etc strikes a year before rates go up
Don’t you guys think it’s funny that hitting a dear is considered an act of god by insurance, but when a person is born a male he is automatically charged more for insurance and screwed for life, shouldn’t being born a male be considered at the same level as an act of god….. Anyway just a random thought. :cool:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
thefishguy said:
Don’t you guys think it’s funny when a person is born a male he is automatically charged more for insurance and screwed for life, :cool:
There is always this option to reduce your insurance rate.......

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so any one want the price on the parts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:eek: went to the body shop to day. the will not start work on it till march 29th but they want it at there shop before the 27th go figer. hell up hear you even have to pre book a reantal car. entaprze told me to book the rental for 3 weeks. the body shop says 7 working days. one has to love the way things work up hear. drive though the city and there are body parts all over. our roads look like a rolling junk yard.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts