Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for a Caliber and Neon side by side comparison pictures (the two cars in one picture, etc.). Can you guys help me?

·
Registered
226 Posts
This is the only one that I have. I could take one though.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Emawk said:
Ah, okay.

Any more pictures?
Do you want anything specific...I can grab some shots later...There is a Silver SE in my closest dealers lot! (I don't have a Caliber yet, so I can't get comparo shots easily...)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Do you want anything specific...I can grab some shots later...There is a Silver SE in my closest dealers lot! (I don't have a Caliber yet, so I can't get comparo shots easily...)
I have both sitting in my driveway/garage. What type of shot are you looking for.

·
Registered
728 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
How many do you need!??!?!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Germaneon said:
A shot from Germany:

Didja all notice the Chrysler badge on the grill of ^^that Neon^^?
True that Caliber is the first "Dodge" branded vehicle in Europe, but other "Dodge" cars have already been there under the Chrysler label. Neon (obviously) and Stratus (one of our forum members mentioned a Chrysler Stratus). Not sure of others.

All about marketing, eh?

·
Registered
567 Posts
i definantly like that orange SRT4 neon

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
Didja all notice the Chrysler badge on the grill of ^^that Neon^^?
True that Caliber is the first "Dodge" branded vehicle in Europe, but other "Dodge" cars have already been there under the Chrysler label. Neon (obviously) and Stratus (one of our forum members mentioned a Chrysler Stratus). Not sure of others.

All about marketing, eh?
chrysler sold dodge until recently in europe.. it was even a chrysler viper... so its not exactly a suprise.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts