Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured it'd be a cool way to spread the word if anyone wants to produce it.. i just finished it, so i thought i'd share :D :

whatcha think? :D click to enlarge ^

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Should make it say High Caliber, and try to get the text to flow with the silhouette better instead of a straight line. Not sure how hard it would be to make the text curve like that though.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it can be any color u want.. lol.. i was just trying to get a sillhouette to not look like a matrix or vibe.

·
Registered
567 Posts
sweet decal, not what i was thinkin i was thinking like a graphic, but i'm a dumbass. i was thinking that a billboard decal like on 1971 cudas would look good on the caliber, or some time of cuda stripe they are all good.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Here's my contribution:p

·
Registered
644 Posts
looks good, however the "Got?" adds got driven into the ground like a decade ago.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Darren07RT said:
looks good, however the "Got?" adds got driven into the ground like a decade ago.
My feeleings exactly, which is why I suggested using High instead of Got.

·
Registered
311 Posts
suzq044 said:
should i have added got "a" caliber? .. lol
Excellent design and layout. One of the suggestions that I read was great...having the text flow with the contour of the vehicle. Even if that doesn't happen, I'm still enthralled (cool word) on the original design. :D

Thanks for sharing.

. Tyke .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts