Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals I found these pictures while visiting another forum.

I give all credit to the original poster: jongunz

Here they are, what do you all think, I think it looks really good, but would be better if the Caliber had fogs!:):D:cool:

Also, the triangular window item could be slightly thinner or removed, and could have added something little to the rear design...

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Caliber with Razzi Lip Kit

Scjon03 said:
Sooo... does that kit just goes over the existing bumpers? It looks nice, not bad looking. I like the rims :p

Updated

http://www.howellautomotive.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1503

thats a lot of money....
Looks like a lip kit, where they send the extentions and they are either glued or rivited together onto the existing bumpers and sides.

Not bad of a price considering, I am sure more will come out as time goes on, I think this is the only kit though available that I know of.

·
Registered
67 Posts

i like the kit. i dont like the rear window things. the car in general would look better with not only different rims (ugly) but bigger ones. and when its available a drop kit. that would look pretty sick then.

·
Registered
67 Posts

i dont think it would look too bad lowered, but for some reason them wheels look tiny. if it was lowered with those wheels it would look stupid although i think it currently does anyway.

·
Registered
683 Posts

Rim size is fine to me but not sure I like the black. I've never got into this bigger is better rim size craze. I prefer the better ride of a bit of rubber!

·
Registered
67 Posts

i prefer the " what looks the best " method myself. and i dont think those rims cut it, not only from a size standpoint but the choice of the rim it self.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

Xtreme Thunder said:
Caliber with Razzi Lip Kit
Nice looking.

I think a better match with the existing bumper/grill could made though. ...and way too much $$$ for me. Plus my last car had cool ground effects all over it and it was always getting broke from hitting bunny-rabbits, cats, curbs and steep driveways. no more ground-effects for me.:(

·
Registered
142 Posts
Caliber with Razzi body kit.

I posted this on dodgeforums but thought I would add it here in case anyone had questions. Showing off pics of my car with Razzi Ground kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Re: Caliber with Razzi body kit.

Looks great, jongunz. But I think we have your car on 3 separate threads now.

·
Registered
142 Posts

Thanks for the Comments, and posting my car.... I love my rims and the kit really sets the Caliber off.... I don't plan on lowering it as it rides really smooth now and in my opinion it's perfect. I will probably get the windows tinted and that will be all I do to it, other than some performance mods down the road. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Also why would the kit look better on the R/T. They all have the same body style. Only difference being interior options, and the Grill.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: Caliber with Razzi body kit.

That looks really cool. Where did you get it and where did you get those wheels? Also very cool, Kirbs

1 - 20 of 36 Posts