Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p Well this is probably pushing the limits of the "picture/media" thread but... has anyone seen X-Men3 yet? I just saw it tonite. In the scene with the cars on the Golden Gate bridge *i swear* I saw Calibers in there. My friend did too. And I know I spotted a magnum.

anyone else??

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
:p Well this is probably pushing the limits of the "picture/media" thread but... has anyone seen X-Men3 yet? I just saw it tonite. In the scene with the cars on the Golden Gate bridge *i swear* I saw Calibers in there. My friend did too. And I know I spotted a magnum.

anyone else??
Don't push it Kathy!!:D:D

I don't know, I have not seen it yet...but if someone can confirm that then I will see it sooner!:p:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
I did see a magnum,,, don't recall seeing a caliber tho....

·
Registered
746 Posts
I SAW IT TOO!!
(highlight the space there and you'll see it)

i think a black one fell off the bridge when it split apart.
i swear i saw it. my fiancé thinks i'm coo coo but i'm right. i swear i'm right

too bad brett ratner did to the xmen what joel schumacher did to batman...

·
Registered
414 Posts
We saw the Caliber on the bridge in X-Men III too, We tried to rewind it, damn movie theaters do not have DVR's! What the hell is that all about?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
mr_badda_bing said:
...We tried to rewind it, damn movie theaters do not have DVR's! What the hell is that all about?
In my area, all you have to do is ask one of the bootleggers with a camcorder in the theater for an "advance copy" of their work.

Of course, you'll pay through the nose.

But some of them will show you a quick peek at a particular scene as long as you meet them a few blocks away after the movie is over.

All they do is rewind what they recorded, find the particular scene, and play it back on that little viewfinder (although it may be hard to spot a Caliber on a bridge that way).

And they'll usually "do this favor for you" for maybe $20. Then try to sell you some stolen merchandise, controlled substances, or an hour or so with some lady friend.

Or, they try to rob you - but I'm sure you are prepared for that. :)

How do I know this? Well, let's just say it's personal testimony of a crime-busting tactic with a proven record in this area. :rolleyes:

Of course, that is HERE, and I'm sure it is rather different out in your region...;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts